About The Internship
The Globalink Research Internship is a highly competitive initiative that attracts talented researchers to Canada. Each year, interns from select Mitacs partner countries and regions come to Canada for 12 weeks from May to October to undertake research projects at Canadian universities.
The objective of the Globalink Research Internship is to build a bridge between Canada and emerging international research talent.
What does a Mitacs Globalink Research Internship offer you?
- A 12-week internship that increases your knowledge of and explores hands-on research in your field of study
- Work under the supervision of outstanding faculty members, with graduate students and research associates
- Access to Canada’s unique research landscape: applied, dynamic, and innovative
- A rewarding experience combining academic research at a Canadian university, professional skills development courses and social activities
- A chance for you to explore your independence and gain international experience in a new country
- The opportunity to connect with potential graduate supervisors should you be interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies with a Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or combined undergraduate/master’s program at an eligible institution (see list of eligible institutions by country)
- Have one to three semesters remaining in their program as of Fall 2022
- Meet the grade requirements for their country of study (see GPA requirements for each international partner)
- Apply to a minimum of three and a maximum of seven projects and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces
- Be fluent in the oral and written language of the project (English and/or French)
- Be available to complete an internship lasting 12 consecutive weeks between May 1 and October 31
Indian citizens; full-time undergraduate students (or combined undergraduate/master’s program) with one to three semesters remaining in their program as of Fall 2022.
- AICTE: Engineering
- SICI: All
Interested applicants can apply for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship through this link.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply