About POSH at Work
POSH at Work is an organization that believes that sexual harassment at the workplace does not only cause mental and/or physical damage to the person harassed but also seriously curtails opportunities at work by creating a discriminatory work environment. We believe that, in order to ensure equal participation and equal opportunity at work, it is extremely important to do away with discriminatory behaviour and re-instil the faith of employees/workers in the organization.
The only way this can be done is with effective and efficient compliance with the law against sexual harassment i.e. the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and other related laws.
About the Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work
As a para Legal at the internship opportunity at POSH at Work, you will be asked to –
- Conduct research on various laws, with an emphasis on POSH law, POCSO, TG and DV laws
- Doing groundwork for training programs and workshops
- Assisting in creating and Formatting PPT
- Drafting and vetting legal documents and contracts
- Collaborating with other team members on various assignments
- Assisting in other work as suggested by the leaders/ Partners
To apply, click here.
- Bachelors’ degree LLB 4th year of Law (5-year course) or starting 3rd year of Law (3-year course)
- Who has interned with us earlier?
- Have done the research and published papers (preferably on issues related to women)
- Who has a good underrating of the POSH law?
- Candidates who are willing to intern with us for more than 3 months
- Candidates who are willing to put in at least 5 – 6 hrs in a day
Candidates who will intern with us for more than 3 months will be paid a monthly stipend, the amount will be determined and dependent on the quality of work they undertake
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply