About the Organization
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and filling them with chances of success.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop official letters and proposals
- Work on counseling underprivileged people
- Handle virtual interns for the cause
- Work on making/appearing in organizations awareness videos
- Work on making court visits and client handling
- Handle other miscellaneous work
Note: We will be providing you with ID cards in order to commute during the lockdown.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 19th Aug’21 and 23rd Sep’21
- are available for a duration of 1 month
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 1500-4000 per month
- Letter of recommendation
- 5 days a week
To apply for the internship at Hamari Pahchan, click here.