About the Advocate
Mr. Vivek Sheel is an advocate primarily practicing before the Hon’ble Delhi High Court in the field of civil & criminal law with a special focus on armed forces service matters. His practice also includes dealing with civil & criminal, matrimonial litigation before all Delhi district courts. In the past, he has been a legal consultant to the central information commission. He has established himself as a reputed attorney at law at a relatively young age. His primary office is based at Saket District Court, Delhi.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Drafting pleadings and carrying out specific target-oriented research of case laws
- Attending case hearings with a senior associate at Delhi high court and various Delhi district courts
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 16th Aug’21 and 20th Sep’21
- are available for a duration of 2 months
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
- The candidate must be enrolled with Delhi Bar Council as an advocate
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
- Job offer
To apply for the internship with Mr. Vivek Sheel, click here.