About Spoon Money Financial Services
Spoon brings financial innovation and opportunity to Gen Z. They use modern technology to help build secure credit, avoid debt, and spend responsibly. They mainly focus on Micro Lending, Personal Loans, Digital Lending, and Impact Financing.
About the Legal Internship by Spoon Money Financial Services, Pune
They are looking for Legal interns to join Spoon and add significant value to their product and business. This position will assist in ensuring that the company operates per law of the land & business. They are a fin-tech startup and hence RBI compliances along with usual corporate compliances will need to be managed by intern.
- Pre-final, final year LLB students and freshers can apply
- Previous internship experience in law-firms or start-ups is highly preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Review, draft, and negotiate a variety of agreements relating to the company’s business products and provide advice to the business units regarding legal risks associated with such transactions.
- Research of various aspects of law and advise on how to structure the business to make it compliant with laws.
- Conduct due-diligence on the company.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business lines including fin-tech, lending, payments, master services, technology, others & lead contract negotiation; (knowledge of relevant guidelines shall be added advantage).
- Identify legal issues and risks that may affect the various businesses of Spoon and ensuring compliances related thereto.
- Available for 2-6 months
How to Apply
Click here to apply
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply