About ASC Group
ASC Group carries with it an experience of more than 25 years in advising many Indian business houses and Fortune 500 multinationals operating in India on a wide range of matters including company formation, business re-organization, cross-border taxation advisory, taxation advisory, foreign trade policy, foreign direct investment, tax litigation support, FEMA advisory, GST consultancy, legal metrology, bureau of Indian standard, internal audit, transaction support services, custom related services, insolvency, and bankruptcy advisory and other regulatory policy matters, across a range of industry sectors.
The strength of the group lies in its strong team of approx. 300 professionals and counting, which consist of chartered accountants, company secretaries, MBAs, lawyers, insolvency professionals, and financial management consultants having in-depth experience in providing multi-disciplinary services.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on the drafting of agreements, and reply to notices
- Work on the preparation of export/import related applications
- Obtain statutory registrations under various corporate statutes in Karnataka
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Research and Analytics
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 6th Aug’21 and 10th Sep’21
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- are from Bangalore
- have relevant skills and interests
- Letter of recommendation
- Free snacks & beverages
- Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum
Number of Openings
To apply, click here.
Leave a Reply