About Legal Education Awareness Foundation
Legal Education Awareness Foundation (LEAF) is a non-governmental organization established with the aim of awakening Indian citizens by conducting several workshops, seminars, and competitions in various parts of the country. The organization wishes to achieve its dream of an awake India. The majority of the population does not know their legal rights and duties and relevant provisions available to them. The ones who actually have a fair knowledge of the subject, don’t seem to apply and implement the same, entirely.
LEAF believes that legal education in India needs to cross its boundaries beyond the walls of law schools and courts. It seems to be a need of the hour, owing to exploitation that is happening due to lack of awareness in people. Also, in today’s competitive world, legal education is a prerequisite to success, be it any field – medical, engineering, social sciences, entertainment, or fashion, the law holds a strong foothold.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conduct legal research on socio-legal issues
- Assist the organization in routine tasks
- Engage in various projects of the organization on a rolling basis
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 6th Aug’21 and 10th Sep’21
- are available for a duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
- Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Leave a Reply