About the Organization
Ankit Dhawan is an independent law practitioner with more than 7 years of experience and a variety of work in areas of civil, criminal, MSME, Arbitration, and matrimonial laws. I have work in district courts and tribunals of Delhi/NCR, Delhi High Court as well as Supreme Court of India.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Drafting legal notices, petitions, written statements, appeals, complaints, etc.
- Filing of petitions and claims online/offline
- Making an appearance in courts and other forums for taking Passovers
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 27th Aug’21 and 1st Oct’21
- are available for a duration of 1 month
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
To apply for an internship under Ankit Dhawan, click here.