About the Organization
Infracon has been involved in some of India’s most challenging foundation construction projects including L&T construction in MP, GDCL in UP’s Tanda, Rajveer construction in Ranchi, and other resource projects in remote locations. Our specialized team includes qualified engineers, specialist operators, designers, and mechanics among others.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Attend various legal discussions and talks on legal policies
- Maintain records of the client case report
- Work on legal statements and case documents
- Help lawyers in arranging and auditing files for their use
- Perform data entry and other office work
- Conduct legal research and writing during field experience
- Write reports of the cases experienced to file them for further advice and use
Preferred Location: Andheri, Goregaon, Malad, Vile Parle, Santa Cruz
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 25th Aug’21 and 29th Sep’21
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Rs. 5000 per month
- Letter of Recommendation
To apply at Infracon, click here.