About the Organization
JivanamAsteya Organization is a government-registered NGO registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and Section 12AA and 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961, Government of India. The story of Jivanamasteya Trust begun from some of the most bitter experiences of Karnav Shah from his life. Everything was changed in his daughter’s and his life, be it personal or professional.
About the Internship
About Part-Time Job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Participating in legal research on civil suit matters, public interest matters
- Managing high court and lower court filing of various public interest petitions related to child custody cases and following up on the same
- Drafting and working with senior lawyer and the legal team
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for the part-time job/internship
- can start the part-time job/internship between 23rd Aug’21 and 27th Sep’21
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
To apply at JivanamAsteya Organization, click here.