About the Organisation
LawWiser is an online video content platform, which hosts short-form videos on the latest developments and trends in the legal world as well as regulatory changes. Our platform is meant to be a resource for in-house counsels, private lawyers, and law students for peer-to-peer learning on complex legal issues or laws per se. These videos are in the form of explainers (of current laws), quick takes on the latest policy changes, one on one conversations, and panel discussions. We bring on board in-house counsels and law firm partners, to lend their expertise to decode the latest laws. We will also host stalwarts from the legal fraternity to provide their guidance on the latest legal trends and insights on matters, which are debated widely across the nation.
About the Opportunity
LawWiser is looking to hire a full-time intern- preferably someone who is studying or has studied law. This is a paid opportunity.
You will be expected to:
- Generate ideas for relevant content/ issues via which to curate discussions with GCs and Partners
- Support with content development – Prepare the first drafts on selected topics/issues with relevant pointers and scripts for the finalized videos
- Undertake active research – Keep a tab on developments in the legal world and policy/regulatory changes that impact the economy and industry
- Identify active cases in specific sectors and high profile matters
- Contribute to social media marketing – draft posts and suggest ideas for better engagement
- Maintain a content and planning calendar for videos
- The minimum duration of the internship is 3 months
- This is a paid opportunity (compensation will be discussed with shortlisted candidates)
- We are based in South Delhi and you will be expected to work out of the office thrice a week
We are a small and dynamic team – A mix of lawyers, PR, and advertising professionals.
- The chai is amazing and free-flowing.
- And so are the ideas
- It’s a really fun workplace where we respect everyone and want each person to grow and learn.
If this sounds interesting, drop in an email with your CV to email@example.com.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply