About the Organization
Loanwise Financial Services Private Limited is an innovative fintech company with the mission to help people in financial distress come out of their debt traps. It is common knowledge that in India, if you default on your loan repayments, you get hounded by recovery agents and life becomes miserable, in spite of several Supreme Court judgments against the use of strong-arm tactics in recovery. Debt settlement is common in developed economies like the USA and Europe but is not practiced often in India. And no one is on the side of the hapless consumer who may not be in a position to repay their loans due to circumstances that are not in their control – job losses, medical emergencies, etc. With the COVID-19 pandemic, job losses and pay cuts have accelerated and it has become even more important to pursue debt settlement options wherever possible.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Handling banking legal notice
- Preparing legal agreements for clients
- Coordinating with clients for legal assistance
- Negotiating on behalf of clients.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 14th Aug’21 and 18th Sep’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Informal dress code
- Job offer
Rs. 20,000 per month
To apply for the position at Loanwise Financial Services Private Limited, click here.