About the Decathlon
Decathlon is a French sports company, engaged in the production and retail sale of sports goods and accessories. Decathlon Sports India is expanding throughout India and has a well-established legal team. We are seeking the support of an intern on various legal topics support the in-house legal counsel based across India. The location for this role will be Delhi (remote work) but would include travel to different cities based on the requirements.
- A team-player,
- Keen learner,
- Law Student in the 5th year (five-year course) / Fresh Graduate
Minimum 3 months – Starting from August 2021
- Assisting zone lawyers for the perusal of real estate, construction, and procurement related contracts and templates
- Supporting zone lawyers for updating and upgrading its contract management tools and data systems,
- Assisting zone lawyers for co-ordination on licenses procurement, research on the processes and applicability of permits and licenses for each new location,
- Researching and drafting various contracts under the supervision of the zoning lawyer
- Traveling to multiple cities for negotiation, execution, and registration of contracts.
- We also give you the opportunity to develop your skills and attitude by giving you the opportunity to participate in our numerous development projects during your internship.
- Previous 3 years’ academic evaluation report
- NOC from University/College (if applicable)
To apply, click here
Kalyani Kulkarni: firstname.lastname@example.org