About NUSRL, Ranchi
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi has been established to further the cause of legal education in its manifold spheres of knowledge, development, and dissemination; coupled with the capacity building of state and non-state institutions; specializing in relevant legal technological interrelationship and above all strengthening the legal system at all levels.
Student-centered legal education with global perspectives; preparing students as future legal professionals in law practice, academic and public policy are going to be the mainstay of this University. It is well known that for the purpose of social, economic, and political betterment of a nation, the legal system plays a cardinal role, and as such better legal education would be the core principle of the University.
About the CSRIPR
This Centre is founded in response to an escalating need felt by scientists, lawyers, technologists, and companies. The object was and still is, to gain a thoughtful knowledge in patent, trademarks, design, and copyright law.
More in meticulous the CSRIPR wishes to gain a better insight and glimpse into new and evolving areas of intellectual property law (such as the protection of software, semi-conductor products and biotechnological inventions, standardization, and technology transfers) and the general problems of patents, trademarks, designs, and copyright.
To concertize these objects the CSRIPR will organize a manifold of activities on an interdisciplinary level. These activities include fundamental research, the gathering of documentation, organizing conferences, and scientific service to the community.
Applicants for this internship should be either pursuing their Undergraduate or Postgraduate Legal studies in a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India or any other institution of prominence within India or Abroad.
- Introduction to IP jurisprudence and International Framework relating to IPR
- Patent Law – Introduction, Subject Matter Protection, Registration, Rights and Enforcement
- Copyright Law – Introduction, Subject Matter Protection, Registration, Rights and Enforcement
- Trademark Law – Introduction, Subject Matter Protection, Registration, Rights & Enforcement
- Other forms of IP – Introduction, Subject Matter Protection, Registration, Rights & Enforcement
- Nuances of IP Regime – Interface between IP & Technology, IP & Development etc.,
The student will possess a basic knowledge about the Intellectual Property (IP) jurisprudence, various forms of IP Rights, International framework relating to IP; Technology & IP interface.
At the completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the IP jurisprudence
- Describe the International Framework relating to IPR
- Appreciate the various forms of IPR, subject matter requirement under each IPR
- Understand the registration process of Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Industrial Designs, Integrated Circuits, Semi-Conductor Designs, Geographical Indications, etc.,
- Describe the enforcement of IP Rights
- Nuances of IP Regime
As a part of certification process, it is mandatory for the applicant to submit Research Work relevant to the course in minimum 5000 words within 15 days of completion of the certificate course.
21st – 22nd August 2021 (2 Days)
18th August 2021
Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only)
Interested students are required to fill the Google form, latest by 18th August 2021.
Step 1: Payment of INR 500/- as Registration cum course Fees:
Account Name: NUSRL Ranchi
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Kanke Road, Ranchi
Bank Account Number: 50100212797372
STEP 2: FILL UP THE APPLICATION FORM
To apply, click here.
For any queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact +91 85803 22036
Categories:Online Courses, Opportunities
Leave a Reply