About National Law University, Delhi
National Law University, Delhi is a National Law University in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.. The primary objective of the University is to evolve and impart comprehensive and interdisciplinary legal education that is socially relevant. Through this education, we aim to promote legal and ethical values and foster the rule of law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India.
Furthermore, the University works toward the dissemination of legal knowledge and its role in national development, so that the ability to analyse and present contemporary issues of public concern and their legal implications for the benefit of the public is improved. These processes strive to promote legal awareness in the community and to achieve political, social and economic justice.
About the Centre for Law and Urban Development
The Centre for Law and Urban Development aims to bring together students, industry, and academia to improve understanding and teaching of property, housing, urban development, and other related laws.
About the Internship Opportunity at the Centre for Law and Urban Development
The deadline to apply for the Internship Opportunity at the Centre for Law and Urban Development is 14 September 2021.
- Applicants enrolled in the 5-year programme should be in their 4th (graduating in 2023) or 5th year (graduating in 2022).
- Applicants in the three-year programme should be in their second year (graduating in 2023) or third year (graduating in 2022).
- Prior research work in the field is necessary.
Duration of Internship
- 4 weeks (extendable based on the performance of the intern)
- Slots (Please note that you can apply for the following slots as these are fixed)
- 13th September to 13th October 2021
- 14th October to 14th November 2021
- Internship Certificate – You will get an Internship Certificate at the completion of the internship
- LOR – An LOR will be given in exceptional cases.
One must send the following documents email@example.com by 14th September 2021
- CV (max 2 pages)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words)
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in case of further clarity