About Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a Lucknow (INDIA) based non-profit organization with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project. Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains:
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About Law Bloom
Under Law Bloom, Hoot Welfare Society organizes events; provides opportunities to students & stakeholders. Law Bloom is a group of committed people across the country working selflessly for the welfare of the underprivileged.
The purpose of creating this domain is to serve society through the people in the legal field. Hoot Welfare Society is a non-profit organization; hence, you are a direct beneficiary. Law Bloom collectively and voluntarily works to serve society and law at large. It is all for a noble cause.
About the Event/ Overview
The webinar is aimed to motivate Law Graduates in seeking career opportunities in Intellectual Property Law. The discussion will be aimed at the following points in particular:
- Role of Innovation in Health and Its Impact in Developing and Underdeveloped Countries.
- Introduction to Patents and other Intellectual Property.
- Indian History of Patent System.
- The Comparative Role of a Patent Agent and A Patent Attorney & Career Opportunities.
- Dr. Nabanita Das, Postdoctoral Fellow in CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow
- Ms. Shamima Khatoon, Junior Research Fellow in CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow
- The webinar is open to all law students and law graduates. Prior Registration is mandatory.
Date & Timing
- 25th July 2021 (SUNDAY) at 04:30 PM – 06:30 PM
- The event will be held in Online/Virtual mode on Microsoft Teams/ ZOOM/Google Meet. The link will be sent to the registered candidates.
- The Registration is free. One can register through this link: or register here https://forms.office.com/r/2JwHk3Mm4Q.
- The Registration will close on 24th July 2021.
- In case of any query, reach out to us at email@example.com
- Web: https://hoot.org.in, http://hootorg.in.
Note: Starting from this event, we will not be providing any certificates to the participants. Attend the session for knowledge purposes.