About Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a Lucknow (INDIA) based non-profit organization with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project. Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains:
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About Law Bloom
Under Law Bloom, Hoot Welfare Society organizes events; provides opportunities to students & stakeholders. Law Bloom is a group of committed people across the country working selflessly for the welfare of the underprivileged.
The purpose of creating this domain is to serve society through the people in the legal field. This is a non-profit organization; hence, you are a direct beneficiary. Law Bloom collectively and voluntarily works to serve-society and law at large. It is all for a noble cause.
About the Event
The job of an In-house Counsel has been an attraction for most of the law students in the recent years. Over time, the position of the In-house Counsel has evolved and expanded. Gone are the days of ‘paper pushing’ and ‘long working hours’. The in-house counsel is a commercially focused, well-respected legal advisor who works within a company and frequently sits at the decision-making table. However, not many students are aware about the dos and don’ts of this career path and hence susceptible to minor mistakes.
Keeping the above concern in mind and committing to the betterment of the students to help them prosper in their career, Hoot Welfare Society is organising a webinar on “In-house Counsel”.
Join us in this interesting webinar as we decode the A-Z of this attractive career path.
About the Speaker
Ms. Shweta Rath is a Commercial lawyer with 3+ years of experience. She specialises in Antitrust Merger Control Law, Contract Management and Start-up legal advisory.
She has the professional experience of working as a transactional lawyer at India’s top law firm- Trilegal, New Delhi & as a Commercial Litigator in the Chambers of Vaibhav Gaggar (Standing Counsel of the Competition Commission of India). She has worked for clients such as ANI Technologies Limited (Ola), Vedanta Ltd, Etihad Airways, CDPQ, Glenmark, Statkraft, Air Liquide to name a few.
She has also assisted bootstrap start-ups in their structuring process. She has newly developed interest in the intersection of emerging technologies and law; she has joined Novopay, a fintech company based out of Bengaluru in the capacity of the General Counsel.
- The webinar is open to all.
Date & Timing
- 11th July 2021 (SUNDAY) at 05:00 PM – 06:30 PM
- The event will be held in Online/Virtual mode on Microsoft Teams/ ZOOM/Google Meet. The link will be sent to the registered candidates.
- The registration is free. One can register through this link: or register here https://forms.office.com/r/MWmzuNYtHJ
- The registration will close on 10th July 2021.
- In case of any query, reach out to us on email@example.com
- Web: https://hoot.org.in, http://hootorg.in.
- The participants are advised to keep visiting our website for any updates on this event.
E-certificates to all the participants.
Leave a Reply