About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 on 20th March 2014, is one of the premier National Law Universities in India.
About the 1st National Banking Law Conclave
The idea of the 1st National Banking Law Conclave is to act as a platform for scholarly insights of persons of eminence. It is the event that acts as an interface for dialogue among people across the spectrum of banking Laws. The key objectives of the Conclave are to stimulate research and debate on contemporary issues and develop a better understanding of the legal framework relating to the banking sector.
Target Audience of the Conclave
It expects wide participation from Senior Legal Professionals, Policymakers for banks, Senior Banking Professionals, Bank Law Officers, Officers of General Banking, Researchers and Law Students.
- Word Limit: 3000-5000 words (Including citations and References)
- The Paper can be Authored by a maximum of two (02) People.
- The citation style can be Bluebook (20th ed.) citation or any standard citation
- Font- Times New Roman,
- Font Size- 12
- Margin 1 inch from all sides (Standard Format)
- Spacing should be 1.5
The Theme of the Conclave (Suggestive)
- Economic Development and Banking
- Risk Management – Credit, Operational, Market, and Liquidity Risks
- Retail, Wholesale, Wealth Management segments in Banking
- Modern trends and critical areas in Banking
- Growth in Banking Sector and Competition
- Electronic Banking and Cyber security
- Changing facets of the bank – Customer relations
- Regulatory Compliance
- The legal framework of banking
- Date of abstract submission: 31 December 2021
- Date of acceptance: 05 January 2022
- Full Paper submission: 15 January 2022
- Last date of registration: 31 December 2021
- Date of Conclave: 27th & 28th January 2022
- Registration with a paper presentation: Rs. 1200/-
- Registration without Paper Presentation: Rs. 700/-
Note: Fee will not be refunded.
For any further queries and information, you may contact Mr Abhijit Anil More contact- +91-7020667287 or Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org