About the Law Communicants
The Law Communicants is a legal tech platform for law students and aspiring lawyers. We aim to create a bridge between Students, Advocates, and Academic scholars. The Law Communicants also publishes articles, blogs, and expert opinions of ace legal professionals. The Law Communicants is a 360° platform of complete legal information – about academics, profession, and opportunities. The team also works on various law institutes and scholars across the country to collate and share knowledge.
About 1st Online National Client Counselling Competition
The 1st Online National Client Counselling Competition promotes greater knowledge and interest among law students in the preventative law and counselling functions of law practice. It also encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office. Interviewing and advising is a significant part of most lawyer’s work. The Competition
provides an opportunity for a valuable educational and cultural interchange between students, law teachers, and legal practitioners.
Students of three-year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to apply for
registration of their team.
Each team shall consist of one individual or a maximum of two persons that qualify the eligibility criteria. Multiple teams are allowed from different universities/Law schools/Colleges/Departments.
- The registration fee shall be Rs. 499/– for each team. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date for registration is 08:00 p.m. IST, 30th September 2021.
- Teams can register by filling this google form.
- Once a team registers by completing the formalities given, a Code (hereinafter “Team Code”) shall be assigned to the team.
No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
PayTM no: +91 9968957864
Google Pay: keyur.tripathi05@okhdfcbank
Phone Pay: +91 9968957864@ybl
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID: +91 9968957864
After the payment, all participants are required to upload screenshots of the same on the google form given below while registering.
Code: The dress code for the competition is business formals. Gowns and bands are not permitted to be worn by the participants in the competition. Non-adherence to the dress code shall attract a penalty.
Theme: The Client Counselling preposition for the 1st National Client Counselling Competition 2021, organized by The Law Communicants, is based on Family Laws, Constitutional Laws, Law of Crimes, Contract Law, Property Laws, and the Law of Torts.
- Last date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 30th September 2021.
- The problem for Preliminary Round will be released on: 1st October 2021
- Preliminary Round- Preliminary round will be held through Audio/Video.
- Participants are required to make Audio/Video on the given problem: 2nd October 2021.
- The result of the Preliminary Round Declares on 2nd October 2021.
- Semi-Final Round and Final Round will be held on 3rd October 2021.
- Best Team (1st Position)- Prize money of Rs. 5,000/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No.
- 2nd Position and 3rd Position– Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No.
- 4th Position – 6th Position- Certificate of Merit + Complimentary Publication in Blog.
All the participants who registered for this competition will receive a Certificate of Participation. All the participants will also get 40% off in the Mentorship Programme worth Rs. 900/- per team.
WhatsApp number: +91 9971912048
For more such opportunities; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply