About the Organization
Centrik is a boutique legal firm providing legal & consulting services in the field of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (IBC), RERA, and related Laws before various courts/authorities like NCLT, NCLAT, High Court, Supreme Court for national and international clients. Innovation, Zeal, passion, and hard work define us as a firm.
About the Job
We are expanding our family now. We are looking for experienced talented Law Graduates (LLB+MBA) having experience of 3-5 years in the related areas for our “Research wing”. The place of job would be at the Delhi office at Rajendra Place.
- Research on the upcoming areas, opportunities, and various related judgments
- Legal Analysis, legal research, content writing, and research papers
- Have the capability to avail the opportunity to innovate and able to find solutions in relevant matters
- Drafting notices, submissions, and appearance before the NCLT/authority/court
- Zeal to learn and explore things
- Drafting and Research & Development within the given project.
- The candidates who are LLB/CS and related field and who is blended with the motive of innovation will be preferred.
- Law graduate having up to 3-5 years’ experience in drafting, research, appearance, arguments before various courts
- The candidate must have excellent command over the drafting of complaint/ reply to complaint / Consumer matters/ reply to legal notices/ notices/ contracts/ Agreements, lease deed, etc.
- The Candidate shall be responsible for the overall management of the legal cases and all legal affairs of Various Insurance Companies independently.
- Coordination and liaison with internal & external lawyers and attorneys representing our clients for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various matters and proceedings all over India.
- Liaise with the clients of the Firm for various legal matters.
Remuneration- Based on work experience in the range of Rs. 3 Lacs to 5 Lacs
To apply to Centrik, share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rajendra Place, New Delhi