Legal Proctor invites submission from students, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with us.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
We welcome all articles related to law, socio-legal and contemporary issues.
- Cases/Report Commentaries: (2500-3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles: (1000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review: (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1″ margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/docx format. 19th or 20th Bluebook edition style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
All Manuscripts Submitted Shall Accompany
A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile number.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of full paper(s): September 30, 2021
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 24 hours of submission
- Tentative month of Release of the Book: October, 2021.
- All the published manuscripts will be published in the printed book with ISBN number.
- All the authors whose work is published will get the E-Certificate of Publication + Ebook of Publication. (Author may also opt to receive hardcopy certificate and hard copy of book)
- The book will be available on Amazon and flipkart
- Single authored Paper: INR 400/- (E-Certificate of Publication + E-book of Publication)
- Single authored Paper: INR 850/- (Hard copy Certificate of Publication + hardcopy book will be sent to your address along with e-certificate and ebook)
- Co-authored Paper: INR 600/- (E-Certificate of Publication + E-book of Publication for both the authors)
- Co-authored Paper: INR 1500/- (Hard copy Certificate of Publication + hardcopy book will be sent to both the authors along with e-certificate and ebook)
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, Institution/Affiliation, the title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile number.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Whatsapp: 8913583078 (Don’t call only text on whatsapp)