Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries. Our diverse offering of data, analytics, software and services enables clients to optimize and execute their business vision with confidence.
When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be built, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunities, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting a broad culture where we’re all valued for our outstanding perspective.
Interning at Nasdaq
The Nasdaq Futures Internship Program provides successful candidates with an outstanding opportunity to experience a relevant and immersive 10-week internship. As participants in the Nasdaq Futures Internship Program, you will deliver real, impactful work within a business unit. You will work on a defined project and partner with a mentor, network with senior colleagues and present your project at the end of the program. You will also participate in learning development opportunities and meet with senior leaders.
This Nasdaq Internship runs for 10 weeks commencing from June 2022 to July 2022.
- Passionate individuals looking to start their career in technology
- Experience or major in Business, Data Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field with an anticipated graduation date after December 2022
- Knowledge in Java, Python, AWS, SQL, and Tableau, C++, HTML, or other programming languages for our technology roles
What would be helpful?
- A self-starter with evidence of intellectual curiosity
- A critical thinker who exhibits entrepreneurism and problem-solving abilities
- Energized by a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
Typical Internship Roles under Global Technology Group
- Global Infrastructure, Cloud
- Information Security
- Software Developer /Software Engineer
- Data Analytics
Typical Internship Roles under Non-Technology Group:
- Marketing & Communications
- Investment Intelligence
- Business Analyst
- Human Resources
- Project Coordinator
- Financial Planning and Analyst
September 30, 2021