About Indian Constitutional Law Review
Indian Constitutional Law Review is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal published by Harbinger. ICLRQ is published with the intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutionalism in India. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and within its array, covers all areas of law through its interactions with them.
The submissions shall revolve around contemporary happenings and/or any relevant issue in relation to Constitutional Law, or its interdisciplinary aspects, and must establish their relevance to the area of study that the journal undertakes.
Submissions in the following categories are invited
- Research Papers: 5000-7000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: 2000-4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
Manuscripts exceeding the word limit may be considered at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- An abstract shall be mandatory for Research Papers and Articles but not for Case Comments. Such abstract can be around 250 words, and must not exceed 400 words.
- Research Papers and Articles must contain 5 relevant keywords, to be indicated at the end of the abstract
- Co-authorship up to two co-authors is permissible. However, no author may submit more than ONE manuscript per edition, regardless of co-authorship status.
- Submissions must be original and neither published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and those containing plagiarism over the permissible limit will be summarily rejected.
- ICLRQ accepts citations only in the form of footnotes. Citations must follow the 21st Edition of the Bluebook and must not be explanatory in nature.
- The formatting guidelines are available here.
- Submissions not in accordance with the submission guidelines and the additional instructions as set out above are liable to be summarily rejected.
Please send your submissions either via e-mail to email@example.com or via our portal at this link latest by 20th August 2021.
- For submissions via e-mail, the subject line should be in the following format:
Submission for Edition XIV| [Title of Manuscript] | [Type of Submission] | [Name of the Author]
For e.g., Submission for Edition XIV | The Transformative Constitution | Article | Rahul Jain
- The submissions must be in the MS Word (.doc, .docx) format (and not any other format, including .pdf) and must contain ONE document containing both the Abstract and the Manuscript itself. Please refrain from sending both documents separately. Such
the document should neither contain the name of the author(s) nor contain any other details, through which the author(s) may be identified.
ICLR follows a strenuous, multi-tiered and double-blind review process that typically takes at least one month after the final submission date to complete.
For further clarifications, please feel free to contact the ICLRQ Editorial Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Editor-in-Chief at email@example.com