LegisNations is an e-learning platform started in the year 2020, with an objective to create legal awareness and to abridge the gap between law aspirants and law professionals.
The LegisNations International Center for Legal Studies (LICLS) is not just the academic aspect, but a combination of both the practical and the academic world. LICLS brings to you a Certificate Course/ Summer School on Emerging Trends in Arbitration, which provides the best of both worlds.
This 7 – Day Course will help you in the following aspects:
1. You will learn the micro-skills, techniques and tenets of Arbitration with a strong fundamental knowledge of Arbitration.
2. The course will help you in giving a better understanding of online conflicts
3. You will get to learn how to become effective arbitrators
The Notable Keynote Speakers for the Course are:
1. Mr Sameer Jain, Founder & Managing Partner PSL Chambers
2. Mrs Radhika Bishwajit Dubey, Partner at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
3. Mr Abhileen Chaturvedi, Associate Partner at Economic Laws Practice (ELP)
4. Mr Tariq Khan, Principal Associate at Advani & Co.
5. Mr Rajat Joneja, Partner at J. Sagar Associates
6. Mr Tejas Karia, Partner & Head, Arbitration at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, India
7. Mr Tushar Behl, Advocate, Dispute Resolution
Course Fees: Rs. 1500
(part of proceeds of each registration fee will be donated for the COVID Relief purpose, and children welfare)
Brownie Points for the Participants
1. Get a chance to attend interactive webinars on ADR by Legisnations Int’l Centre for Arbitration, Meditation & Research.
2. A chance to get an internship opportunity with top-tier firms. (Subject to availability of slots of internship and will be provided on the basis of performance during the course)
3. Get a certificate issued by the Legisnations.
4. Chance to get published in International Review for Dispute Resolution.
For more information visit:
Contact Information –