About the Opportunity
For my chamber at Green Park in Delhi, MS Chambers is looking at recruiting Juniors and Interns / Paralegals on a long-term basis – who aspire to become Counsels and who also have some interest in academic work.
Eligibility for an internship at MS Chambers
- Advocates who
- have relevant tax experience of 1-2 years
- have good research skills and academic interest
- are qualified CAs or have completed articles in tax under the CA curriculum or
- Interns / Paralegals
- Commerce graduates or pursuing LL.B.
- Candidates having good articulation with drafting/research skills would be preferred. Good knowledge of or exposure to International Tax / Tax would be a plus point.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If the candidate has written an article or made summaries of judgments or drafted any submissions etc the same (post sanitization, if required) may also be mailed at email@example.com