ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Towards Law Career (TLC) is an online platform that aims at creating a community of law professionals and students to cater to major dilemmas that freshers face while making a career decision.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for dedicated law students to contribute to our “Case Briefs” segment which consists of the summarised version of landmark cases of various law subjects included in the 5 yr. LL.B course.
WHO CAN APPLY
Law students from 2nd year onwards are encouraged to apply. It’s an online opportunity.
1. Submit case briefs on an assigned law subject within a stipulated time in a given format.
2. Contribute to the database as per requirements
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV along with a writing sample (showcasing your research/writing skills) to email@example.com with the SUBJECT LINE “Application for Researcher”
1. Publication of blogs with your name as the primary author
2. Co-editor position: If your work is found impressive after completion of the task, you will be added to the core team as a co-editor with the main author
3. Honing leadership, research, and teamwork abilities.
4. Free Access to all the upcoming webinars and workshops.
3 weeks minimum.
Can be extended based on preference and quality of work.
LAST DATE TO APPLY
May 30, 2021
Official link: CALL FOR RESEARCHERS (towardslawcareer.com)
Leave a Reply