About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform which imparts knowledge in the field of mooting. What sets it apart is the teaching methodology, which is based on the Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, ensuring that learning is always fun!
About the Webinar
#TheMootShow– A series of webinars where we invite winners of various competitions held for law students in India and other countries. The aim is to discuss the experiences of the teams and share strategies to nail such competitions. In this #TheMootShow6, we are going to be in conversation with the winners of Shri I.M. Nanavati Memorial National Moot Court Competition.
About the Speaker
Kashish Jain is a 3rd-year law student at RMNLU, Lucknow. Her areas of interest include Constitutional Law and Competition Law. She has been an active mooter since her first year at law school.
Shikhar Yadav is a 3rd-year law student at RMNLU, Lucknow who has a keen interest in Constitutional Law, Human Rights Law, and Insolvency Law. He writes regularly on the contemporary human rights issue and Anti-Defection Laws. Apart from reading and writing about the law, he can be found watching movies and listening to rap music.
Vanaj is a 3rd-year law student at RMNLU, Lucknow with an avid interest in Human Rights and Constitutional law. Vanaj’s interest lies in public speaking, and he has been an active mooter and debater. Keeping Law school aside, his recreation lies in contemplating policy, and spontaneously hitting the road.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 20th February 2021
- Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: Feb 20, 12:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Feb 20, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the registration form for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
- Join the WhatsApp Group after registering.
In case of any queries related to #TheMootShow6, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via Whatsapp on +91- 9999589759 (Lipi Garg, Assistant Publishing Editor)
Registration link: Click here
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, all attendees must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3 points through a LinkedIn post. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits in that post and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
4. Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
5. The post must be shared latest by Feb 23 or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
6. All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.