About Legal Foxes
Legal Foxes is a multi-disciplinary law firm and E-Learning Platform based in Delhi focusing primarily on spreading legal literacy among all people. Our supreme goal is to make legal knowledge awareness reach out to every nook and cranny of the country.
Legal Foxes, organizes informative webinars and e-workshops on a regular basis wherein Judges, Practicing Advocates and Professors address the students all over the country. We also organize exciting events and competitions, ranging from online Moot Courts to law quiz, memorial drafting and much more. All of these endeavours are solely organized for the purpose of providing legal literacy to the nation.
Topic: DEFAMATION & INDIAN LAWS
- Mr. Lalit Ajmani: Advocate, Delhi High Court
- Meaning of defamation as per law; and
- Civil & Criminal Defamation
- Civil Defamation
- How to file civil defamation
- Criminal Defamation
- How to file criminal defamation case
- Issue of time limit
- Defamation via FB post/ a tweet? – Cyber defamation
- WHERE TO FILE DEFAMATION CASE IN CYBER DEFAMATION
- Moot Question :- Can you file a defamation case against a false case?
Date: 28th Feb 2021
Time: 4 PM
Fees: Rs 50/-
Certificate of attendance will be provided to each participant
To register for Legal Foxes Online Sessions, click here. – https://forms.gle/AVd7wQ18ZMbqBJDf7
For the website link of Legal Foxes, click here – www.legalfoxess.com
Devshree Dua: 9650323344
Harshvi Chaumal: 9829522551
For Registration fees related queries and other queries: +91 9350096894