About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
About the Webinar
Memo Pundits is delighted to organize a webinar on ‘LinkedIn Profile Building.’ LinkedIn is one of the largest professional networking websites with more than 500 million users across the globe. This session would focus on how to effectively utilize LinkedIn for gaining exposure to hiring recruiters, demonstrating skill sets, finding jobs and internships, and even for research purposes. Gaining crucial insights on the pros of having an apt LinkedIn Profile would help the attendees throughout their journey of reaching their career goals.
About the Speaker
Aunnesha graduated from Hidayatullah National Law University in the year 2017 and has worked as a Legal & Research Assistant to the Home, Jail, and Transport Department, Government of Chhattisgarh. She has also done her Master of Laws from Symbiosis Law School, Pune, and specializes in Innovation, Technology, and Intellectual Property Laws.
After her Masters, she entered the Ed-Tech domain and joined upGrad, one of the leading online education providers as a Student Mentor of the Data Science vertical. Previously she has worked with Lawctopus Law School, taking care of the delivery of courses and engaging with learners across several batches ensuring timely response to learner queries, managing daily operations as well as managing content development for online courses. Currently, she is the Head of Learning and Development at Memo Pundits.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 17th January 2021
- Time: 5PM – 6:30PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: Jan 17, 3:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Jan 17, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the registration form for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
- Join the WhatsApp Group after registering: https://chat.whatsapp.com/B4tUyC4QN2nIlIPOzcn39C
In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also reach us via Whatsapp on +91-9643052887 (Ananya Singh, Business Development Executive).
Registration link: Click here
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, all attendees must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3 points through a LinkedIn post. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits in that post and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
4. Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
5. The post must be shared latest by Jan 20 or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
6. All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from date of the Webinar.
Leave a Reply