About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform which imparts knowledge in the field of mooting. What sets it apart is the teaching methodology, which is based on the Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, ensuring that learning is always fun!
About the Webinar
Memo Pundits is delighted to launch ‘#TheMootShow’: a series of webinars with winners of various moot competitions. Our mission is to share the knowledge and experience of these moot winners with our viewers and help them excel in their next competition.
Our special guest for the fifth episode of #TheMootShow is the winning team of 29th All India Moot Court Competition conducted by the Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society. In this episode, we will learn the strategies and approaches for winning a moot court competition with special reference to 29th All India Moot Court Competition which would help our audience to implement valuable knowledge and experience shared by our guest speakers.
About the Speaker
Ananya is a 3rd-year law student pursuing B.A. LL.B. from Symbiosis Law School, Noida. She is a Constitutional Law, Public International Law and Arbitration law enthusiast. Having been a part of the Moot Court Society at SLSN, she got the opportunity to participate in 3rd Surana & Surana International Law Moot Court Competition based on cyberlaw, laws of the seas and humanitarian law, and the 29th All India Moot Court Competition organized by Kerala Law Academy based on competition law, and her team was adjudged winners in both the competitions. Apart from academics, she takes a keen interest in leisure reading and photography.
Ritam is a 3rd-year law student pursuing B.B. A. LL.B. from Symbiosis Law School, Noida. She has a keen interest in Insolvency and Bankruptcy laws, Fintech Law and Intellectual Property Rights, Constitutional Law and Civil matters. She is an advent mooter and has won 29th All India Moot Court Competition, Kerala Law Academy Trophy, 2020 and Surana & Surana RGNUL, International Law Moot Court Competition, 2019 along with a title of Best Student Advocate and Speaker of the Finalist at RGNUL, Surana and Surana, 2019. Apart from her legal ventures, she likes to sharpen her culinary skill and travel in her free time.
Kushagra is a 3rd-year law student pursuing B.B.A LL.B from Symbiosis Law School, Noida. He won the best Memorial award and Runners up award at Ninth NASCENT Moot Court Competition, 2018 and has been Quarterfinalist at the G.D. Goenka-CIArb(India) International Commercial Arbitration Competition, 2019.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 24th January 2021
- Time: 3PM – 4PM
- Platform: Zoom
(Zoom link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form)
- Registration Deadline: Jan 24, 1:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Jan 24,2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.You can also reach us via Whatsapp on +91-9643052887 (Ananya Singh, Business Development Executive).
Registration link: Click here.
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, all attendees must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3 points through a LinkedIn post. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits in that post and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
4. Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
5. The post must be shared latest by Jan 27 or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
6. All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from date of the Webinar.