About A2Z Legal Knowledge
A2Z Legal Knowledge is a student-oriented platform, formulated with a purpose of providing legal knowledge/information about the Hot & Current topics going through the entire world in the field of law, to the youth for enhancing their skills and helping them to gain knowledge. Although, through this platform our aim is to spread basic information about legal aspects to the society at large. Moreover, through this platform we welcome you all to share your knowledge among everyone regarding legal aspects.
About the Quiz Competition
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the legal educational sector, We are pleased to introduce 2nd National Online Legal Quiz (Legal Reasoning, Constitution, IPR, Hindu & Muslim Law) Quiz. It aims to provide a unique platform to students and Law aficionados across the Nation to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test. We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge.
- Legal Reasoning – 10 Questions
- Constitution – 10 Questions
- IPR – 10 Questions
- Hindu & Muslim Law – 10 + 10 = 20 Questions
Anyone who wishes to participate is eligible to take part in this competition.
Registration Fees- Rs. 20/-After the payment all participants need to upload screenshots of the same on Google form given below while registration.Interested one can fill the Registration Form here.
- Participants are requested to join WhatsApp group from the link provided in google form for further instruction.
Paytm, G-Pay, Phonepay – 7065787338 (Shubham Gupta)
- Registration Fees will not be refunded in any case, unless & until the event is canceled by the organizers.
Last date of registration:- 28th January 2021Date for Quiz :- 30th January 2021Time for the Quiz: – 5:00 PMDate of Result:- 4th Feb 2021
- The quiz will consist of 50 MCQs to be attempted in 30 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- The quiz will be conducted on an online platform,(Google Form)
- Any technical glitch faced by any participant shall entirely be at his/her responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants who attempt 35 Questions.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- In the case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined on the basis of least time taken by the applicant.
- The registered candidates have to add himself/herself to our WhatsApp group for updates.
- The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the same & on official website.
- A2Z Legal Knowledge will not be responsible for any technical errors faced by any participants.
- Registration Fees will not be refunded in any case unless & until the event is canceled by the organizers.
- Participants are requested to join WhatsApp group from the link provided in google form.
- 1st Winner – Rs. 249/-+ E-Certificate of Excellence + Social Media fame+ Campus Ambassadorship for 1 month.
- 2nd Winner – Rs. 199/- E-Certificate of Excellence + Social Media fame + Campus Ambassadorship for 1 month.
- 3rd Winner – Rs. 149/- E-Certificate of Excellence + Social Media fame + Campus Ambassadorship for 1 month.
- 4th -10th Position– E-Certificate of Merit
- E-Certificate of Participation to all Participants who attempt 35 Questions.
For any questions & queries feel free to contact us Click here for Official Post Email- a2Zlegalknowledge@gmail.com
Instagram- a2zlegalknowledgeOfficial Website
Leave a Reply