About Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan is a full-service law firm based in India. The firm has offices in 14 cities and has over 400 professionals specializing in areas such as corporate & commercial laws, dispute resolution, taxation and intellectual property. An early choice that the firm made was to combine the knowledge of the law with the highest ethical practices. It allows the firm to set clear boundaries within which the professionals operate with freedom.
The diversity of people makes the firm. Many of our professionals are dual qualified having studied science, engineering or accounting as their primary qualification. We work with professionals who have had significant industry or policy experience. Some of the brightest lawyers from law schools are part of the firm. A diverse mix allows the firm to collaborate effectively, address areas where law combines with technology or accounting and design solutions for the clients.
About the Job Opportunity at Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
The Job Opportunity at Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan is for the post of an Associate.
- LLB from a known Law School with a strong academic track record.
- Prior experience in Indirect Tax would be preferred i. e. GST and/or customs.
- Excellent Communication and Drafting Skills.
We would prefer someone who hails from Hyderabad or is based in Hyderabad.
0-2 years of experience in Indirect tax in the field of litigation or advisory.
- In-depth research and analysis of legal provisions.
- Drafting of advice, opinions and compliance reports
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for client meetings, training, seminars etc.
- Analysis of client data for estimating tax impact on business transactions
- Scenario building for identifying the most tax-efficient business model
- Contributing in form of articles, monographs, etc.
Client Service Delivery
- Ability to proactively identify and discuss technical issues with clients while being mindful of firm risk issues
- Handle tax matters about the preparation of submissions, replies to notices, appeals etc., meeting the tax authorities, representation during appeals along with seniors etc.
- Executes the work on a multiple client base. Assumes near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Develops rapport with middle layers of client management
To apply, click here.