About Dream Legal
Dream Legal is a workspace where every law student/professional or enthusiast can dive in to find anything and everything they want! DreamLegal gives a platform to everyone interested in legal writing by publishing their literature through an easy process. We also have a page solely dedicated to guiding budding lawyers.
The law aspirants could directly interact with the law students from the topmost law colleges of the country. Their recent initiative ‘Book Bonds’ is a voluntary job taken up to aid legal education by providing free Law books through donations. DreamLegal is also a platform providing weekly articles on various socio-legal notions.
About the Opportunity
DreamLegal invites applications from students across India/Abroad to take advantage of this learning opportunity to maintain the editorial direction of the Blog and to ensure engaging, thought-provoking, original and contemporary publications.
Junior Content Editor
No. of Vacancies
1st, 2nd & 3rd-year law students enrolled in any BCI approved college/institution.
- Creating content for the blog (weekly writings).
- Reviewing & editing articles as and when required.
- Any work allotted by the Content Team Head.
- At least 1 month (Can be extended at the discretion of the team and depending on the work quality).
- Interns not completing the requisite period or work will not be issued any certificate.
Interested students can submit their applications by sending an email mentioning the subject as – ‘Application for Junior Content Editor’ to email@example.com with a mail body attaching the updated CV (in PDF format) and a recently written article (published or unpublished).
Also, the body of the mail should mention the purpose of your internship.
The selected candidates will be conveyed regarding their selection latest by November 13, 2021.
- Certificate of Internship signed by the partners of the organization, after successfully serving as the Junior Student Editor for a specified time.
- Opportunity to be a part of the content team at the partner’s discretion and work quality.
- Stipend (If Any): Unpaid
In case of any queries, DreamLegal can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org