About the Organization
Reliance Entertainment is the flagship motion picture arm of Reliance Group with a significant presence in filmed entertainment (film production and distribution). Reliance Group also has a key interest in broadcasting and new media ventures. Reliance Entertainment has built an impressive film production slate in Hindi, English, & other Indian languages, which it markets and distributes worldwide. Following its association with IM Global, the company now benefits from an international sales team with an excellent reputation and global presence dedicated to selling its Bollywood and regional language slate.
About the Internship
This is a Work from Office opportunity. Talent from near Andheri West who have completed their LLM course shall be preferred.
Selected Intern’s Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Getting various legal project files and giving them for scanning.
- Coordinating with legal teams for various details and files.
- Supervising scanning of legal files.
- Understanding the database system.
- Putting the scanned files in the database as per the structure.
- Handling any other legal task as assigned.
- Reporting to seniors.
- This internship is to support Reliance Entertainment in the digitization of its legal records.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 25th Oct’21 and 29th Nov’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Rs. 8000 per month
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
To apply, click here.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply