About Economic Times
The Economic Times is an Indian English-language business-focused daily newspaper. It is owned by The Times Group. The Economic Times began publication in 1961. As of 2012, it is the world’s second-most widely read English-language business newspaper, after The Wall Street Journal, with a readership of over 800,000.
About the Opportunity
Economic Times LegalWorld is hiring a Sales & Social Media Marketing intern for its team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary and secondary market research on the legal sector, creating proposals, etc.
- Social Media Marketing on all platforms
- Content writing, making templates for social media
- Connecting with law firms for partnership opportunities
- Identifying and contacting senior law firm partners and C suite executives when required
- Working closely with design, video and technical team, etc
- Maintaining and building a database
- Supporting with the pre, post, and during event activities.
- Generating demand through email campaigns, social media engagement.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are immediately available for the internship
- Are available for a duration of 3-6 months
Work from home with Saturday & Sundays fixed off
- Internship Certificate
- Job Opportunity: Depends on the performance
Interested applicants may send their resumes at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply