About the Organization
DP World is the leading provider of worldwide smart end-to-end supply chain logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology-driven customer solutions. We deliver these services through an interconnected global network of 181 business units in 64 countries across six continents, with a significant presence both in high-growth and mature markets.
About the Job
- Streamline & structure contract framework and workflow
- Actively negotiate with customers/ stakeholders on commercial/ legal points of the agreement.
- Vetting/ Drafting/ Analysis of tender documents, purchase contracts, etc.
- Analysis of risk associated with commercial contracts and apprising team on the same.
- Advise Management on all matters related to Commercial Contracts.
- Preparing Contract Master for ease of all stakeholders/ internal teams, proper maintenance of contract files
- Drafting, vetting, and analysis of all Agreements, negotiation, and finalization of the contracts.
- Liaison with the lawyers, external parties and to ensure contract sign off and handover
- Co-ordinate and participate in the dispute resolution
- Monitor and review various commercial/ contractual activities and requirements.
- Coordinate with different departments to review ongoing commercial/ contractual activities.
- Timely action on non-performance of commercial/ contractual obligations
- Ensure proper record keeping of contracts
- Handling litigation/arbitration for Commercial matters and dealing with external lawyers and consultants
- Attend meetings with internal and external customers & handle discussions independently
- Prepare, maintain, and monitor SOP & Company policies
- LLB Graduate working with a reputed law firm and/or a large, diversified company with 10+ years of experience in commercial contracts
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contracts, database management, and Analytics of the same
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of current and legally binding Commercial contractual language and terminology
- Clear adherence to company policies and procurement rules and regulations
- Good organization skills and the ability to multitask on several projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of negotiation best practices, both in-person and in written form
- Ability to work as a Team (internal & external customers)
- Interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with internal clients.
- Experienced in working autonomously/remotely from the team/clients
To apply at DP World, click here.