About the Organization
ContractPodAi, the leader in contract lifecycle management, streamlines and simplifies processes across the full spectrum of in-house legal teams’ workloads with One Legal Platform. Harnessing the combined power of the IBM Watson and Microsoft Azure artificial intelligence engines, and shaped with modern legal design thinking, we are defined by constant innovation. ContractPodAi Cloud, our pioneering platform, sets a new standard for legal tech user experience with easy-to-use templates and guided workflows. The robust and intuitive system is deployed for legal and non-legal users for end-to-end legal document management.
About the Job
As a Senior Legal associate, you will be an integral member of the Legal team. You will focus mainly on legal research, analysing and bucketing of different types of contracts, abstracting various kinds of contracts to help with CLM process. You will work closely with other Associates and Sr. Legal Associates ensuring to contribute towards smooth completion and delivery of the projects in timely and efficient manner.
- Undertaking research and analysis on various legal aspects, perform extensive contract abstraction with an ability to understand complex matters to help with CLM process.
- Experience in legal research and writing skills. A record of undertaking research and writing of papers, reports, presentations will be an added advantage.
- Abstraction of commercial contracts
- Updating and consulting with Senior Legal Associates and Managers
- Working on Ad-hoc projects and when required
- 3+ years experience working in relation to legal aid having a qualification in law (L.L.B/L.L.M)
- Experience with contract review, abstraction, legal research. Excellent analytical and legal skills
- Familiarity with Contract Lifecycle Management system will be an added advantage
- Stronghold on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PDF, etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and should be a quick learner. Detail-oriented with a strong ability to work independently, yet adept at utilizing interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to work in a team in a diverse/multiple stakeholder environment. Working on ad-hoc projects as and when required.
To apply, click here.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Leave a Reply