The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestle is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Are you excited to join us, and ready to take the next step?
About the Job
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel, who would be joining us in our Legal Team at Nestle India’s Head Office in Gurgaon. As a Legal Counsel – Commercial and Litigation, the incumbent would handle all legal activities in Nestlé India relating to ‘Commercial Agreements’ – covering drafting, negotiating commercial agreements and contracts and commercial advisory work, along with handling of Civil Litigations.
- Advise on commercial laws and laws relating to commercial activities undertaken by the Company
- Drafting & negotiating of legal commercial contracts and agreements for different business purposes incorporating company requirement
- Periodic Review of existing agreements & redesigning them
- Handling of civil litigations/disputes/notices involving trade, suppliers, landlord, etc. and other areas involving action in High Court & Supreme Court
- Advise and compliance of ‘competition law’ requirements
- Legal support to Businesses
- 5-7 years’ experience with a FMCG or Manufacturing company and having work experience in the following areas of law – Contract Act, Litigation, Competition Law, and skills on drafting & negotiating agreements & commercial contracts
- Expertise in commercial dispute resolution
- Knowledge of allied laws like stamp act, registration act, evidence act
- Knowledge of CPC, court procedures
To apply, click here.