About the Organization
Elevate is the Law Company . We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global)
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row
About the Job
Elevate is recruiting a Senior Associate Legal to support the increase of work in our Contracts Legal team. As a Senior Associate, you will perform FLR and majorly SLR and other administrative tasks in the assigned project. You will be accountable for delivering quality work to the customer and provide strategic guidance to teams in ways that promote the company’s culture.
Specifically, you will
- Review contracts.
- Extract the metadata terms from contracts.
- Process contracts via CLM system.
- Ensuring timely delivery with quality and within margins, minimizing re-work for the assigned projects.
- Provide SME support to the team.
- Work hands-on as subject matter expert if the situation would so require.
- Prepare process documents, playbooks, SOPs, trackers.
- Communicate effectively with other team members.
- Be responsible for doing QC.
- Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk.
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions.
- Law graduate with strong academics (minimum 57%) from a reputed institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- LLM will be an added advantage.
- 2 plus years of experience in LPO, Legal firm, litigation, and knowledge of contract drafting, reviewing, red-lining contracts such as buy side agreements (MSAs, SOWs Software), sell side agreements (Licensing contracts, customer agreements, Services contracts)
- Experience or knowledge of Metadata Extraction/Abstraction from contracts.
- Excellent track record in previous client support/customer service engagements.
- Experience working directly with a US or UK client.
- Experienced in Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Experienced in contract management software, i.e., Ariba, Icertis etc.
To apply, click here.