About Burger King India
Every day, more than 11 million guests visit Burger King restaurants around the world and they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. Founded in 1954, Burger King is the second-largest fast-food hamburger chain in the world. The original ‘Home Of The Whopper’, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on agreements and legal documentation
- Work on database management of legal documents
- Upload documents on the system
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 30th Sep’21 and 4th Nov’21
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 8000 per month
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
To apply, click here.