The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) was established in 1987 to be a pioneer in legal education. Over the last three decades the University has consistently been the undoubted leader in legal education and research in India and ranked First among Law Universities in the National Institute Ranking Framework for four consecutive years.
The University invites online applications for the hiring of a Consultant specialising in Human Resources Management for a period of 2 years. The HR Consultant will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks:
▪ Managing and enhancing end-to-end HR processes and enable the transition from manual systems to HRMS;
▪ Work closely with the leadership team to plan, design, implement and evaluate a HR plan, policies, programmes and processes;
▪ Stakeholder management and managing and partnering with external partners to drive key initiatives/plans;
▪ Drive employee engagement initiatives across the organization;
▪ Monitor internal HR systems and databases;
▪ Completing performance reviews in a timely manner;
▪ Monitoring and ensuring compliance with labour law and other statutory requirements.
The deadline for the submission of the application is 5 pm, 18th October, 2021.
For more details, please view the document attached here.
To apply, fill out the application form here.