About the Organization
LegAccord is a full-service firm of HR compliance professionals, lawyers, company secretaries, and a well-spun network of PAN India associates. A strong regional presence with the expertise of senior panelists makes us the preferred choice of SMEs & Fortune 500 companies. A top compliance execution firm, LegAccord is committed to quality deliverables, cost-optimized and value-added partnerships while providing integrated solutions for setting up a business in India and ensuring 360-degree protection with routine compliances for existing business under all HR & industrial laws.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Handle legal compliance
- Coordinate with the internal and external teams
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 8th Sep’21 and 13th Oct’21
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Rs. 5000 per month
- Job offer
To apply at LegAccord, click here.