ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
LEX AUXILIUM: Lex Auxilium aim to build a holistic environment for our subscribers by creating and maximizing opportunities for law students and aspiring lawyers. And also wish to provide them with enriching opportunities that maximize their career potential by hosting webinars, online internships, and website publications.
JLSR: Journal for Law Students & Researchers is a quarterly law journal bearing ISSN(O): 2582-306X.
1st October, 2021- 4th October, 2021
Timings: 6:30PM (Tentative)
Note: Recordings would be provided to those who missed.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFO
Fee: 250 INR [Googlepay/Phonepe/Paytm on 9711485862 (Shreya Chakraborty)]
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/z8JEhu6z5GW7xxQ4A
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Apratim De is a young enthusiastic lawyer who has a keen interest in legal research and writing. He has completed his Bachelors in Law BA.LLB from New Law College Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University Pune. During his law school days Apratim was an active mooter and had participated in various prestigious National Moot Court, Trial Advocacy and Client Counselling Competitions and his team has backed runners up position in two of the moots and was adjudged as the winner of the client counselling competition organised by SDM Law College, Mangalore in March 2020. Apart from this Apratim has a keen interest in legal research and writing and has presented two research papers in National Conferences and has published two research papers in national and two research papers in international law journals. His areas of interests are Corporate and Business Laws.
TOPICS COVERED [LIVE SESSIONS]
Day-1 Introduction: Basics of Legal Research
- What is Research?
- What is Legal Research?
- Objective & Purpose of Legal Research
- Classification of Legal Research
- Approach to Research
- Acknowledging the Source
- Citation styles
- References & Bibliography
Day 2: Approach for Legal Writing
- Approach for Research Paper Writing
- Approach for Blog Writing
- Approach for Dissertations
- Approach for Book Reviews
- Approach for Write Petitions
Day 3: Research For Mooting
- Approach for Research for Moot Courts
- Approach for Research in Med-Arb Competitions
- Research Approach for Judgment Writing
Day 4: Research Based Opportunities
- How to secure paid research-based internships.
- Job Opportunities in Legal Research (Govt Posts/ Private Opportunities)
- Legal Journalism & Skill Requirement for Legal Journalism.
- Editorial Job/Internship Opportunities
Note: Material would be provided for the same.
PERKS OF ENROLLING
- Free Blog Publication in Lex Auxilium Blog for all.
- Free Publication in an E-book bearing ISBN number for all.
- 40 percent off in publication fee with a journal bearing ISSN for all.
- 10 percent off in online courses provided by KATOG.
- Study material made by the instructor.
- Certificate of Participation for all.
In case of any queries, kindly WhatsApp on 9136804644/9673221337.
For more such opportunities; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Categories:Online Courses, Opportunities
Leave a Reply