Do you wish to learn “Competition Law” from the former chairman of the “Competition Commission of India” and top lawyers in the country?
BR is pleased to announce that we have come up with an online certification course on “Competition Law and Policy” from September 11 to September 18, 2021.
The course covers all-around knowledge on competition law, to provide complete knowledge on the matters pertaining to competition or antitrust enforcement in India. The course will widely cover the history and economics of competition law, about the competition commission of India and its power, about the anti-competitive agreements, so on and so forth.
We are also pleased to announce that the students will be mentored by the following eminent professionals:
- Dhanendra Kumar, Former Chairman, Competition Commission Of India
- Avaantika Kakkar, Partner & Head, Competition law practice, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Manas Kumar Choudhuri, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Aparna Mehra, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
- Hemangini Dadwal, Partner, AZB & Partners
- Rahul Satyan, Competition, and Antitrust Lawyer, Former Counsel- Trilegal
- Sreemoyee Deb, Partner, P&A Law Offices
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Singh, Dean, UPES School of Law, Dehradun
- Unnati Agrawal, Partner, IndusLaw
For further details and registration, please visit https://www.townscript.com/e/online-certificate-course-on-competition-law-and-policy-413234 and our website at www.betteringresults.in.
You can also contact us at +91 7252919181 and visit our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/betteringresults-brcom/mycompany/?viewAsMember=true to know about our course.
Bettering Results (BR)
For more such opportunities; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Categories:Online Courses, Opportunities
Leave a Reply