About the Organisation
Anand and Anand is a full-service IP law firm, providing end-to-end legal solutions covering all cross-sections of Intellectual Property and allied areas. The firm is professionally managed by a Partnership board comprising 28 Partners and 2 Directors supported by a management team comprising the CEO, CFO, and CIO. The firm currently employs over 400 people, including over 100 qualified attorneys/engineers. The firm’s expertise is widely acknowledged in addressing complex IP challenges of all types. It regularly deals with the protection of IP and contentious matters in different forums including the Courts at all levels, the Patent Offices, the Trademark Offices, the Copyright Office, the Design Office, Intellectual Property Appellate Board, WIPO, and National Internet Exchange of India. The firm balances commercial realities with legal pragmatism and draws on its well-honed expertise and instinct in the field, coupled with a profound understanding of intellectual property management in India. The firm has a keen interest in innovation and offers creative solutions that tackle the root and not merely the symptoms of a problem. Culturally the firm thrives on challenges, creative thinking and constant improvement of its legal knowledge and skills. The spirited character of the firm is the keystone of its growth and expansion into new areas of IP which have been embraced with ease and zest.
Associate, Trademark Attorney
- Upto 5 years experience in IP
- Indian Trademark, Contractual, and Copyright Law
- Good drafting skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the IP laws,
- excellent legal research and writing skills, Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good academic background and preferably from Top Law College and Top Tier Law Firm.
- Kindly refer it to your friend/colleague whose profile matches the requirement in case you aren’t looking for a job change
To apply, click here.