The GCLS Blog welcomes submissions having contemporary relevance around the interface of law and society.
We prefer articles that have not been extensively covered in other fora. Editorial Board may summarily reject any topics that have already been covered in our blog.
- Submissions must be original. By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Submissions must be in Word Format (.doc or .docx ) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
- The manuscript should be free from any art work or border lines. The authors are also requested not to mention their personal details in the manuscript, instead, it should be mentioned in the body of the email.
- All submissions made for the blog via. email will be acknowledged on its receipt within a period of 2-3 working days from the date of submission. Authors are requested to be kindly co-operate.
Word Limit & Styling:
- The maximum word limit is 1500 words.
- All relevant sources must be hyperlinked. In case no hyperlink is available for a reference, use of endnotes is recommended. Speaking endnotes and footnotes are discouraged.
- 12′ for text and 10′ for End notes – TIMES NEW ROMAN; 1.5 LINE SPACING; Justified.
- Submissions made via email shall necessarily contain the following in the body of the email: Name of the Author, Institution/Organisation of affiliation, Year of Study (If applicable), Short Bio (Not exceeding 50 words).
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Receipt of submissions shall be conveyed at the earliest.
- The Editorial Board may take upto 02 weeks for the review of submissions.
- For any editorial changes suggested after preliminary acceptance, the author is requested to respond at the earliest.
- These changes made by the author will then be subjected to another review. Final decision regarding the acceptance/rejection will be conveyed only after this process.
- Due to high volume of submissions, the email response time shall be longer than expected.
- Relaxation or changes in any rules is subject to the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- Editorial Board has full discretion to reject articles at any stage.
- Every submission undergoes a blind review whereby the Editors during the review are not apprised of any information of the authors including but not limited to their name or institutional affiliation.
- Any attempts to vilify this protocol of blind review shall lead to immediate rejection of the manuscripts. All queries and concerns must be directed through the official GCLS email ID only. Further, under no circumstances should the authors reach out to any Editorial Board member(s) in their personal capacity.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject such manuscripts at any stage.
For any queries relating to the blog, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com