About Manipal University, Jaipur
Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) was launched in 2011 on an invitation from the Government of Rajasthan, as a self-financed State University. MUJ has redefined academic excellence in the region, with the Manipal way of learning; one that inspires students of all disciplines to learn and innovate through hands-on practical experience.
The multi-disciplinary university offers career-oriented courses at all levels, i.e., UG, PG, and doctoral, and across diverse streams,
including Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Fine Arts, Hospitality, Humanities, Journalism and Mass Communication, Basic Sciences, Law, Commerce, Computer Applications, Management, etc. Some PG programs are also available in the research mode.
Date and Venue of the 7th International Moot Court Competition
7th International Moot Court Competition 2021 will be conducted on October 2nd and 3rd, 2021 on a Virtual Platform.
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY i.e. Two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Arguments shall be in English only.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five-year and three-year LLB programs.
- Each Law College/ University shall be eligible to send one team. The team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the courtrooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by the exchange of memorials.
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online via this link.
- A registration fee of Rs.1000 INR (National Participants) or 30USD (International Participants) is to be paid via this link.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole
discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ names, contact no. including year/semester of study.
- Winning Team: The winning team will receive a trophy and a cash prize.
- Runners-Up Award: The 1 st runners-up will get a trophy and a cash prize.
- Best Student Advocate: The best student advocate will get a trophy and cash prize. The Second Best Student Advocate will get a trophy and cash prize.
- Best Memorial Award: The best memorial awardee will get a trophy and cash prize.
- A certificate for participation will be given to all the participants.
- Mr Prabhpreet Singh
- Ms Vini Kewaliya
- Or Mail us at: