About the Trainer
Ms. Maureen Erickson Robertshaw
▪Maureen is a Harvard Law School trained negotiator, family law mediator, custody evaluator, parenting time expeditor, Rule 114 qualified neutral, and parenting consultant.
▪Maureen teaches internationally on the subjects of intimate partner violence and mediation and has taught law students in 43 countries.
– Free Registration.
– Allotment of Seats are subject to availability and selective criteria.
– Total Intake of 10 candidates.
– One on One Exclusive Training.
– Networking opportunity among Diverse ADR fraternity.
– Opportunity to learn from co-candidates.
– Certificates of Development Program for participants.
– Candidates will receive a Moot Mediation Problem.
– They will prepare a mediation method, arguments for both side and summary of possible solution to the problem while making it a win-win situation.
– Candidate will present their arguments and summary in the live Development Program.
– Key remarks and suggestions by the trainer following the presentation.
Please note that there will be no fees for the Mediation Development Program
To learn more and register.
For any query,
Write to us at: