About Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad
Symbiosis Law School also known as SLS Hyderabad is a private institute and a constituent of Symbiosis International Deemed to be University (SIU). The institute was established in 2014 at Rangareddy, Hyderabad. The institute is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is accredited with an “A” grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). SLS Hyderabad comes under the SIU Hyderabad campus and is mentored by SLS Pune.
Currently, the institute offers UG and PG programmes in the field of law. Every year, the institute admits more than 100 students to all these programmes. The institute not only focuses on the course curriculum but also takes care of gender diversity. SLS admits students from across the country, in the batch of 2019-24, 5% of the students are from Delhi, 6% of the students are from Kerala, 8% of the students are from Maharashtra and so on.
Apart from academics, the institute conducts additional activities such as training and skill enhancement programmes, industrial visits, guest lectures and moot courts in collaboration with several organisations and NGOs to enhance the skills of students. SLS also promotes co-curricular activities, and for this, the institute has various cells such as Sports Cell, Cultural Cell, Environmental Law Cell, Media Cell, Moot Court Cell and many more.
About the Internship
This internship includes:
- An opportunity to work on your research in the fields of law and management.
- An opportunity to enhance and learn drafting skills in the fields of law and management.
- Intense research work to cater for the needs of different aspects of law and management.
- Intense exploration work to fulfil the necessities of various facets of law and management.
- Informative group discussions and report presentations in order to enhance one’s oratory and presentation skills.
- Workshops by the experts will help learn extensively on matters of law and management.
- Multiple tasks related to law and management were presented to include a holistic learning approach to the subject matter.
- Candidates should be enrolled in the 3/5 Years Law Program or the candidate should be pursuing any Management Degree.
- Candidates should have a learning curve towards Research, strong writing skills, ability to draft, review, edit and Proof-reading.
- Candidates are required to have good legal acumen and comprehension skills.
- Proficient in English
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and Hardworking
Tasks of the Interns
The internship is designed to accommodate weekly tasks to enhance the learning experience.
- Legal Research
- Attending workshop
- Group Discussions
- Paper presentation
No. of Vacancies
This is an online internship where the interns are expected to work from home and turn in their work within the specified time frame.
The duration of this internship shall be 21 working days starting from 5 August 2021.
Certificates shall be offered after successful completion of tenure.
Interested applicants may send their resume and a scanned copy of their college ID cards to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 July 2021 following which a short interview will be conducted, details of which will be provided well in advance.
In case of queries, please send them in at email@example.com