With exponential growth in cyber existence the ambit of cybercrime has increased manifolds. The spectrum ranging from financial Fraud to data breach all has been a gift of changed scenario. This paradigm shift has created urgent need for Cyber Security and Data Privacy, also has led to the initiation of GDPR laws.
It is through this class that we would equip you with tools to ensure your security in the cyber space.
DATE – 24th &25th July, 2021
TIME – 5 to 7 pm (both days)
SPEAKER – ADV. RADHIKA VERMA
(Cyber laws expert, State President, Haryana Cyber Security Council, Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, WICCI)
IF I REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP, WHAT WILL I BE LEARNING?
DATE & TIME: 24th JULY, 2021 @ 5 – 7 PM (IST)
- SEGMENT 1 – DATA PRIVACY
- What is the Data protection Bill?
- importance of data protection bill
- Govt’s Intermediary rules
DATE & TIME: 25th JULY, 2021 @ 5 – 7 PM (IST)
- SEGMENT 2 – CYBER SECURITY
- IT act 2000
- Cyber law and POSH (SULLI DEAL & BOYS LOCKER ROOM)
- Internet shut down Case Study (J&K)
- SEGMENT 3 – CYBERCRIME
- IT ACT Offences
- IPC offences
- Pandemic: surge in cybercrime
- Landmark / important judgements
- How to Report cybercrime
- Online frauds
OPPORTUNITIES & BONUS
3. Internship under Advocate (based on assessment)
4. Chance to interact with our advocate board Members
REGISTRATION LINK – https://lawtsapp.wixsite.com/workshop
Still here? I guess you just like to read… but you’d be much better off reading the first segment of this Masterclass right now… and being that much closer to land an internship/job.
Any Query Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org